* Founded in 1988, we offer a quality matching service for discontinued Denby
and Langley tableware.
* We have maintained a high profile buying and selling antique and collectable
Denby pottery at some of the country’s leading antiques and collectors’ fairs.
* Our reputation has been built up through friendly service and personal
* All discontinued tableware supplied by Denby at Keystones is in “nearly-new”
condition (unless otherwise stated).
* At least 50 different patterns are available (although stock does tend to
fluctuate according to demand and popularity).
* We offer a free search service for any items not in stock, without any
obligation to purchase (success cannot always be guaranteed and the process of
finding the right items in good condition can often take several months – or
* Parcels are sent world-wide and our careful packaging ensures that breakages
* Any orders and enquiries can be placed on-line and are dealt with promptly (we
usually manage to despatch goods within two working days of receipt of order).
* Any request that we are unable to supply from stock is placed on our customer
database and we notify prospective customers when new items become available.
* Payments may be made via our own secure electronic debit/credit card facility
(telephone 01785-256648) or via Paypal.
* Sell your old Denby tableware or collectables and you are guaranteed a
sensible, realistic price and personal collection whenever possible (subject to
desirability and condition).